We were first scheduled for a Saturday, then were called to see if the date could be moved up by a few days. This was no problem. If there is any criticism it’s that I was told to expect the installers between 9am and IIam, and I got a call at 7:30 saying that they’d be there in a half hour. But, this was a very minor issue, and the crew accepted my delay in arriving to unlock the door without complaint. I stayed long enough to be confident that we were headed in the right direction, and the carpet was installed with no problems.
- Key Considerations for a Successful Bathroom Remodel: Expert Tips from American Decorating Center
- 5 important facts when you are planning a kitchen or Bath by American Deocorating Center team
- 10 Things You Should Know Before You Buy Kitchen Cabinets!
- The American Decorating Center – Providing Luxurious Lifestyle
- American Decorating Center-Easy and Innovative Lifestyle