We were really pleased with them. We paid more than the Big Deal amount because we had extra work; we additionally had the outlets moved forward so that there would not be a gap between the plate and the tile behind it. It was an extra $125; that was something that we wanted them to do instead of doing it ourselves. We would definitely recommend them to others. The owner of the company was very hands on, on the phone with my husband; explaining things, answering questions, and giving his opinion on what would work and what would not as far as the design goes. When it was finished, we had a couple of questions about part of the design and he answered our questions and our concerns. It was definitely a good experience.
- Key Considerations for a Successful Bathroom Remodel: Expert Tips from American Decorating Center
- 5 important facts when you are planning a kitchen or Bath by American Deocorating Center team
- 10 Things You Should Know Before You Buy Kitchen Cabinets!
- The American Decorating Center – Providing Luxurious Lifestyle
- American Decorating Center-Easy and Innovative Lifestyle